– Jesus welcomes us as we are, then leads us on a journey of transformation.
– God loves this world and calls his people to be a positive influence for change.
– We want and need to be a healing place for the broken and wounded.
– We want to be like Jesus, seeking not to be served, but to serve.
– Every member is a minister, equipped by the Spirit of God with gifts for ministry.
– In Christ’s kingdom people of different genders, ages, life challenges, economic levels, races and ethnic groups learn how to worship and share life together in Christian community.
– Leadership is to be shared with any who are gifted and called, and who have the heart of a servant.
– God loves kids and wants us to show them how to live in his Kingdom.
– We make it our priority to engage with Jesus daily through the Scriptures.
– Prayer, both individual and corporate, is as necessary as breathing.
– As part of one Church, we are eager to join efforts with other congregations in carrying out Christ’s mission.
– Our interactions with each other and other Christians are guided by the principle, “In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity.”